Sunday, July 11, 2010

more

Today's all about the Fast Life. Life in the fast lane. In this globalized- circuit board- overload world it seems like everyone is trying to get one step ahead with every FB update and tweet. I was reminded today that this life is bigger than my own, and was challenged. Challenged to think about how I craft this new stage in my life... I know I have all the opportunity in the world, and have (by guidance) been put in a position for great success.
My desire is that as success comes that I don't forget the calling to my life to serve others. Recently I've focused intently on myself. Big changes have happened, and BIGGER changes are coming! It's easy to wake up and spend everyday thinking about what "I" need to do, what "I" want to do, and when "I" need to get it done! ...There's no doubt that I am looking more positively towards the future than ever! While those changes are happening it's easy to get lost in the me, myself, and I. My commission is to make sure that while I'm changing, I'm changing the world around me. I have been given so much and have to make sure along the way I am giving back. Asking myself tonight to add more pieces to the puzzle.

No comments: