Friday, July 9, 2010

Positioning For Success



I love surfing. Spending 6 months on the island of Oahu Hawaii, I was in the water nearly every day. I had to study the ocean and learn from others, but the sport is incredible. The energy in the waves, the physical exertion it takes to control the board under your feet, and the thrill of the ride. Though the sport has its down time to... The work it takes to paddle out to a good spot is exhausting, and then once your there the wait and anticipation for the sets to come in. Those moments are incredible. You have to do the work to get there, the waves build and take form if you position yourself right, and then you enjoy the ride.
I'm in a moment like that in my own life right now. Taking my career as a trainer and re-locating to A2O Fitness and deciding to create the best fitness atmoshphere in Boise. I can see the waves in the distance, the set is coming in... now is my time to do the paddling. Putting myself in position to ride the biggest waves of my life. Thanks to a trainer friend of mine and fellow Eastern Oregon'er, Brandon Campbell, I am extremely motivated and know I'm setting myself and others up for SUCCESS. His highly successful bootcamp and training is out of UrbanBootcamp in Scottsdale Arizona, check out www.urbanbootcamp.com or find him on Facebook.
This next week is all momentum forward! The owners of A2O ColorFUEL studio, fellow Trainer Heather Eastman, and myself are re-writing the script of Bootcamp Training in Boise,ID. On top of the new classes being offered, I'm in the works of designing my personal website, business cards, flyer's and post cards - all the tools to let people know of the insane and high-quality fitness bootcamps that are going to change peoples lives!
To see a schedule of classes offered now check out http://a2ofitness.com/groupclassschedule.html

No comments: