Thursday, August 19, 2010

Blog Moto

"have no fear of perfection... you'll never reach it"


I absolutely love this moto. Especially in an industry, in an occupation where people - friends - clients are engulfed with self esteem issues. Plagued by insecurities and negative body images, I deal with it everyday. It saddens me and I work daily to challenge clients to overcome those insecurities. It's a difficult process to even admit and face them, and to deal with it puts you in a very vulnerable place... but what I've learned is when we are vulnerable we are able to change.
Fear puts up a wall. Fear is a default setting that weakens us. I challenge you today to let go of your fear. When you let it go, I mean truly release it and never look back is when you can really grow.
Grow Today!

No comments: