Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Change



Yesterday something incredible happend. Whether you agree, dissagree, like it or not America has opened it's doors and is at a crossroads. Good or bad is to be decided, either way things this year will "change".
I'm ready for change, not only economically & politically and nationally, but personally. In my own life, I'm desiring 2009 to be a year of blessings, success, and growth.

That man above has a huge load on his shoulders, and besides my personal beliefs towards some of his social policies I appreciate his character and his boldness to be a leader. I think Obama should be the most prayed for man in the nation this year. Mr. President Obama, I'm praying for you.

1 comment:

Nick Mann said...

I think that's a really good attitude to have. Those of us who disagree with some of the changes being made especially need to pray for Obama. I want to pray that no matter what decisions he makes, they are the decisions that God would have him make. We've all seen in our lives how God's will is infinitely better then our own. I believe the same applies here. The weight of history is upon Barrack Obama. I pray he is able to withstand it.